Fender mirrors... OEM and alternative. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fender mirrors... OEM and alternative.

Featured Replies

Was wondering where or if anyone knew where to source the factory jdm or replica fender mirrors? Or if anyone knew of some nice alternatives? Im really diggin the fender mirrors, one reason I want to get a Z, becuase its pretty unique imo *seeing an old japanese car with fender mirrors is pretty nostalgic*.

I guess Ebay is one place, but it looks pretty rare... If anyone has any part numbers, I got a friend who works at superiornissanmotorsports.com, i could see if they could carry them.

i've been looking for them as well. all i've been able to find is the odd pair on ebay (for around $200, which isn't that bad).

I know they are not JDM but they are a reasonably price alternative and I think they look pretty good. The chrome bullet mirrors I used from MSA, mirrors . You can see them in my gallery.

I placed them in about the same place as JDM location and the only problem is that they don't overhange the fender line and the angle is too close. For less than $5 at WalMart the 4" hotspot convex mirrors attach seamlessly over the flat mirror and give great visability and no blind spots. If he's not in your center mirror or the side, you can see him out of the corner of your eye.

I actually like the bullets over the goosenecks from a looks standpoint.

IMHO, I should say before getting blasted.

i've been tinkering with the idea of putting the bullets on, but i can't decide if i like the JDM ones better....

  • 3 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hi John and welcome to the forums,

Check out this thread - it might give you the answers you're looking for!

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Where to get non-chromed bullet style fender mirrors. Have searched through 3 forums already and only found chromed ones. They're really getting hard to find these days... Or I'm just stupid and can't find them in the right place.

You can get motorcycle mirrors as well that resemble the bullet style mirror at a fairly cheap price on ebay.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.