I need a rear body panel - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I need a rear body panel

Featured Replies

I got rear ended about 2 months ago and now after finally winning the battle with the insurance company I'm finally getting around to fixing my baby. So I ordered a new rear panel from motorsport. I tore out the old body panel and held the new one in place only to discover the new panel is complete crap. It has the stamping for the bumper mounts, the exhaust cutout, and the imprint in the middle , but it does not have nearly enough curve going down or any side to side! I can make it fit, but it will be a lot of work, and it won't look very nice. I can't believe I paid $250 for this pile of crap! So now I'm looking for a used rear panel from a junk Z. If anyone has one that will fit a 71 240 please contact me!

831-419-9736

Post a pic of the area you need. Let me know if one from a '75 will work and I'll let you know if I can help.

Craig,

Beautiful car. I hope you get it back together as good as new.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.