need one 72 perfect hubcap - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

need one 72 perfect hubcap

Featured Replies

I need one perfect hubcap for my 72 that has been damaged in an accident three weeks ago. Top dollars for the perfect one.

I am not interested by those in the classified.

  • Author

Thank you Dreamer,

I will give them a call.

Richard1,

Just a bit of advise about Hubcaps.com.... I bought a set of 4 Z caps from them and the paint was too dark, the backs were painted black and the "Z" center palstic emblems were faded, so I returned them. My advise would be to watch Ebay. I just missed out on a perfect & rare single "D" hubcap a couple weeks back that went for just over $50.00!! A "D" in that condition should have gone for at least $250.00. The "Z" hubcaps are a lot more common and you may have to buy more than one, but you can sell the extras.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.