IGNORED

- VIDEO - A compliation of my 280Z turbo.. at the track, and goofing around

PrOxLaMuS©

Well as ya guys know I had my old video..

HERE is the NEW ONE!!

I scrapped the old one.. and started all over again, don't have hardcore screamo music.. this time a softer band...

I also have LESS track time, more of me goofing around, and some interesting editing... going from INSIDE the car, then OUTSIDE..

SOO without further adeu....

280Z turbo compilation, final! watch the ending! LOL

Keep in mind.. it's like 5 minutes long..

and it's my ROUGH draft.. needs lots of editing... but hell.. I like it

My 280Z turbo compilation at the track and goofing around

PS - See a few threads down.. got a brand NEW one!

Well as ya guys know I had my old video..

HERE is the NEW ONE!!

I scrapped the old one.. and started all over again, don't have hardcore screamo music.. this time a softer band...

I also have LESS track time, more of me goofing around, and some interesting editing... going from INSIDE the car, then OUTSIDE..

SOO without further adeu....

280Z turbo compilation, final! watch the ending! LOL

That was an awesome video, thanks. I love wtching Z videos because it so inspiring to me to keep working hard at mine because the end product will be beyond spectacular.

Has anybody seen the new dukes of hazzard movie? That last seen with you drifting in a circle reminds me of it, in the movie they are just continuously drifting in a circle, very fakely, but kind of similar to what you were doing ROFL

Great Video, keep it up