Nice looking deal in FL on eBay - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice looking deal in FL on eBay

Featured Replies

I suppose for $600.00 it would be worth getting. I always have to laugh when a seller states that their Z has no rust! Especially when in the photos they've posted, it is clear that it has rust....hummmm? :stupid: Are these people full of bull dodo...I mean they obviously haven't even looked at their own photos. I just can't imagine finding an early Z with zero rust, unless the car had been maticulously cared for and kept out of the elements...in which case the price of the Z would certainly reflect that fact. But again, for $600.00 it's surely worth it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.