Water in the heater fan?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Water in the heater fan??

Featured Replies

I have had a phantom leak in my Zed after it rains or during the night when the dew runs off the car. I could not figure out where it was coming from. Last night before driving to work I turned on the heater fan to defog the windshield. I had water spewing out of the sides and top of the fan assembly. How does water get in there? Can a fix be done to stop the water from entering the fan?

you have a rust through above the blower housing at the base of the vent under the vanence panel that is outside the front window-fairly common.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.