Brake caliper rebuild kit - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake caliper rebuild kit

Featured Replies

Has anyone ever used one of these rebuild kits,

I was trying to post a pic of a japanese brake kit but it didnt work, I Have two of them and cant read it to see if it is one kit for two calipers or if is for just one caliper per kit.

I found it easier and faster to just buy rebuilt calipers at MSA or local auto parts stores. That way you get pads too.

Each caliper will require one rubber boot and one rubber sealing ring.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.