ZG Flares - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZG Flares

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...

They dont look right to me. Have to see more photos to be convinced.

"Torana style bolt on fiberglass fender flares for 240/260Z" That would be reason enough for me not to buy them. Datsun made them long before holden ripped them off and put them on the torana.

A Z shop that cant even get their history right.

Post a note to 260DET - he has secured source of the proper Japenese ZG flares.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I got some 2nd hand from japan- spirit garage.

n.b.not all zg flares are equal even when from japan.

The ones I have seem to have similar fitment issues to the ones from MSA in america.

They will work, but with a bit of fiddling. There are some much more expensive flares I have seen for sale in japan, which i'm assuming have a better fitment.

I haven't seen any 'proper' looking zg flares for sale from an australian vendor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.