IGNORED

Short Video of my Z

That Ozzy Guy

Pretty car. Neat Video! I kept waiting for you, to light up the rubberbands on those wheels and fill the place where the Z used to be with smoke!!!

Whe you did the quick turn to the camera, I just knew some of that paint on the floor was getting ready to visit the wall.

Will

The first thing you did was take it home, then you took it out of the box, put a tape in it, and a battery on it and went to the Garage!

I figured since there was no prize for knowing the first thing, maybe the next four just might rate!

he he. Well if I tried that there would be some serious explaining to do and the driveway which is very steep would have hurt the car.

The car won't be back for a while but once it comes back you can bet those tyres won't last long. Today I finally got my cv conversion fitted and switched to 27 spline outers. It's been a long time coming and today for the first time I have been able to let loose without worrying about the rear end breaking. The unfortunate thing is from one mechanic I had to immediately drop the car off at the other one. :(

I love the car man! im putting a cage in mine and big rims, etc. and a v8 if you have any pics of info of what you used please email them to me!! what size tires and rims are those? I can't wait to put my v8 in mine I just have to sell my L24 first before I can buy all the parts. Thanks alot Ozzy for the great video, and if you know anyone who wants to buy an L24 and tranny let me know!

LOL aww! Like Will, I was waiting for the action! It's still an awesome car George, even though it seems as though it's spending a lot of time off the road, I still think it was a great buy. Can't wait for some action shots. Just make sure not to idle in the garage too long - cough cough!

I love the car man! im putting a cage in mine and big rims, etc. and a v8 if you have any pics of info of what you used please email them to me!! what size tires and rims are those? I can't wait to put my v8 in mine I just have to sell my L24 first before I can buy all the parts. Thanks alot Ozzy for the great video, and if you know anyone who wants to buy an L24 and tranny let me know!

Good luck with your project. It's a long, frustrating and expensive road ahead of you but if you are commited it will be a rewarding one. I live in Australia so any info I might offer you will be right hand drive orientated. Look closer to home for help and in particular here --> http://www.hybridz.org/ Between the guys at hybridz and everyone here you will be fine. This site ( link ) will be a great help to you as well.

That car sounds great. I bet people do a double take when they hear your red Zed coming.

yes well, the general public is fine. it's the police attention that i don't need. ROFL