European Distributor anyone? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

European Distributor anyone?

Featured Replies

Anyone running one of these? My 71 is all stock save for header and exhaust, would one of these be beneficial? I'm looking to replace my dizzy soon, I dont really have aproblem with points, although may swithc to pertronix eventually.

Also, How are the stock units from MSA and VB?

I see no reason for you to install a "euro" distributor if your Z is mostly stock. Installing a Pertonix however is worth the money. I have both the euro and the Pertonix, plus a 3.2L to mount them on. Live in MA, over at the Depot in Umatilla for the next 4-5 weeks.

  • Author

So does the advance curve of the euro model provide any benefit?

Anyone have any experience with the stock units from either MSA or VB?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.