IGNORED

Installing An Aft Market Radio 1977 280z

kdog

Don't Have Manual Yet Need To Know Where The Wires From The Harness Go To Back Of Radio And What They Are I've Never Done This Before So I Probably Sound Stupid Need Some Help I'm Installing Aiwa Cdc-x204 Stereo

Okay well since we all have to start somewhere the first thing I'd do is get a Ammeter(multimeter) from your local electronics store so you can test for voltage.

Alot of newer cars use a standard wiring colour scheme these days so it's generally easier in these cars. However wiring should only really consists of a primary power + a ground - a battery hookup which is a direct battery connection for memory, an antenna which is probably worthless since most Zeds I know of have a broken electronic aerial.

Most new Head units have a built in fuse so you don't need to provide one. The rest is just + and - on each speaker.

If you have any more questions just ask as I've done quite a few installs of stereo systems in the past and should be able to help.