My 71' 240z project ... =) - Page 10 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My 71' 240z project ... =)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sorry, no new video planned as of now. The next one is probably coming somewhere mid august, or something.

Here are my new seats instead ; )

dsc011219xq.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

The nice black Tilton pedals say hello to Hugo... : )

pedaler_01.jpg

pedaler_02.jpg

That pedal box is AWESOME!

Are they going to have to come forward at all to allow full depression without hitting the bulkhead, or is that going to be enough room?

Regardless they look GREAT.

I think you should mount them where they are in the pic. You could do heel-to-heel shifting! Heh, heh! What is the ratio of this pedal assy. Looks like it may be 5:1 or more?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
That pedal box is AWESOME!

Are they going to have to come forward at all to allow full depression without hitting the bulkhead, or is that going to be enough room?

Regardless they look GREAT.

Thanks! : )

The problem is not the pedals hitting the firewall, but the cylinders.

Hopefully it'll fit.

I think you should mount them where they are in the pic. You could do heel-to-heel shifting! Heh, heh! What is the ratio of this pedal assy. Looks like it may be 5:1 or more?

Good question. I'm not sure : ) Haven't measured ...

Drawings: http://www.tiltonracing.com/pdfs/90.pdf

Assembly: http://www.tiltonracing.com/content.php?page=list2&id=8&m=b

Did you mean heel-toe-shifting? I'm hoping to learn it - and fit it : )

Just for show: Here's a Tilton setup in a (mad) SAAB 9-3 (750+ bhp AWD) ...

37_G.jpg

43_G.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

BEHOLD! A rollcage in the making! : D

bur01.jpg

bur02.jpg

bur03.jpg

bur04.jpg

bur05.jpg

bur06.jpg

Wow, dude that car is getting better every month too bad I dont have your source of income.

Mull, I've been following your project for a year or so, and, to tell you the truth, every time I watch the videos I have to pick up my jaw from the floor... I just can't imagine myself doing all that, the body looked impossible to be repaired. I'm restoring my Z now, but rust in my car is NOTHING compared to your Z. It almost looked as if it was a machinegun target or something. I'm just glad that there are so many Z's in Sweden, here in Poland there are around 4 or 5 - and it has twice the population of Texas. I'm going to Sweden during the next year's vacations, can I drop by just to touch the car? Please! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.