IGNORED

240K on ozdat

Murph

Just a heads up. Sorry if this is a repost.

Datsun 240K Coupe 99.9% original condition, 2nd owner. White, Body is 100% straight ie not even the slightest dent, has some rust bottom of doors & rear quarters, interior excellent condition, no tears in seats, original console & factory radio! Engine in GC, elec distributor, 3 spd auto. Wont take much time, effort or $$$ to get this car to concours condition, example like this very, very rare these days. Email jamestailly@optusnet.com.au or phone number below.

Car Identification: Datsun 240K

Price: $2000 ono Location: Narre Warren South Vic

Phone: 03 9705 2556 (hours: Anytime/Leave message)

I remember James Tailly sold another coupe mid last year with white flares on it. The are several pictures around of it. It's the one without a front grill and up on stands (A splash of blue and rubbed back duco rings a bell).

I chatted to James, he knows a bloke in Melbourne making the flares from an original set of GTR flares.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys yes it's me, I had the coupe on Ozdat for sale.

Well it's not for sale anymore, I realised I had a rare piece on my hands & the Datto blood rose to the surface and said "don't sell".

I've sold the Valiant last week to provide some funds for the K restoration (no that a lot is needed) but items for registration ie windscreen, brakes, etc need completing.

I've also lined up an RB30 & 5spd unit complete w/loom for a very good price that is looking likely to be fitted.

James