IGNORED

'71 240Z What do you think?

jmark

LOLLOLLOL

Silly, Silly, Silly ME. I feel such a bloody fool.

I'm checking out the pic of the engine bay and thinking;

"What the heck is that plastic thingy on the firewall behind the air box ???????

Then the penny dropped !!!!

The brake master cylinder !!!!! Bloody left hand drive cars !!!!!.

Rick (the twit).

:devious: :devious:

It's for sure one hell of a find. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it from what I can see. It's a beautiful hard to find 240Z. If you got the funds then I say go for it :)

Good luck man and enjoy. I hope Your not planning on getting rid of that sharp looking 280Z :)

No the 280Z is my son's soon as he is old enough to drive. Might have to sell the 350Z...............2003 350Z White Track with 5900 miles, Koni SA shocks & 350Evo sway bars. Anyone interested? Looking for around $29K.

Jmark,

Look in my gallery for a good picture of a 72 air filter housing....link in my signature...

I'd get one almost immediately....because the air is getting screwed up going into your carbs (tooooo hot)....I'm thinking of putting a hose from next to the radiator to my air filter housing to make it colder...the colder the better....

Jmark,

Look in my gallery for a good picture of a 72 air filter housing....link in my signature...

I'd get one almost immediately....because the air is getting screwed up going into your carbs (tooooo hot)....I'm thinking of putting a hose from next to the radiator to my air filter housing to make it colder...the colder the better....

I assume the '72 & '71 are the same correct? I wonder about the hot air thing. MSA & others sell ramflo & other individual exposed air cleaners that look about the same is this setup. Opinions? e_racer1999 shot me a pic & what you want for your air cleaner. Thanks!

i'll get the pic up tomorrow (or tonight when i get home from work). my opinion on the exposed air filter actually leans towards the exposed air filters. that is what i have on my car currently (twin k&ns), and the performance from them is outstanding compared to the old box. granted, one of the CAI set ups that is available would probably work better, but stock vs. exposed? exposed all the way.