How to mesure offsets? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How to mesure offsets?

Featured Replies

Actually when viewed in the package, it was hard to tell the springs were progressive. The Eibach springs are a lot more defined. But when the Tokicos springs were installed you could see only the top coils were bound together and the bottom coils were free.

Post #28 at this link shows a picture:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16649&page=2&pp=15

Ah, I remember that thread now. I still find it very strange the way your springs loaded. If the wire is uniform and the coil spacing is uniform, it shouldn't do that. But hey, you checked with tokico, so it must be right! I have the same springs (for the 280 though) but they are not competely installed yet, so I can't put it on the ground. Hopefully this weekend. We shall see if mine do the same thing...

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.