IGNORED

so close!!!

plutovitch

Hi guys,

its taken me almost four years to get my z to the stage where its drivable again....and now the only thing stopping me is the passenger side front brake!

I've bled and bled and bled the brakes, I have almost no pressure in the brake pedal until I clamp off the flexible hose to that front passenger caliper and voila! Pressure!....Yep, so there's air in the line somewhere.

Both front calipers are rebuilt replacements from my local Z dealer, when I was pulling my hair out today I noticed that on the drivers side, the bleed nipple was on the top of the caliper, but the passenger side nipple was on the bottom???? Now does this mean that I've ended up with two drivers side calipers and no matter what I do, I wont be able to bleed that last bit of air out (of the passenger side?)

Or is there a way to bleed a caliper upside down, or do I just go back to the dealer and tell him how after 4 years of blood, sweat, tears, frustration and a whole lot of fun :D, that this close to being able to drive my baby again, I no longer have a sense of humour and if he doesnt swap the caliper Im going to stuff it so far up his arse, that every time he farts he crushes his nuts!

Any ideas? (about the caliper that is!)

cheers