Can any one tell me anything about this setup? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Can any one tell me anything about this setup?

Featured Replies

The car is Australian ... pictures attached ...

Thanks! :bunny:

post-5250-14150795132052_thumb.jpg

post-5250-14150795132222_thumb.jpg

Yes this is Gavin Strongman's car as I mentioned in the other post. He is running 3 tripple webers, a P90 head from memory, the E12 Module Distributor however the module has been converted to another sort I believe the same one I'm converting my Z to.

The air box was custom made not sure what the block is but I'd say either N42 or F54 with flat top pistons. Don't know much about internals of the motor she seems to go quite well down the track.

What did you want to know?

  • Author

Thanks!

What did you want to know?

Any thing you can tell me really! :)

Probably about all i can tell you. I haven't spoken to him about what diff or gearbox he's using or internal parts in the motor either.

if i find out anything else i'll let you know.

Okay well i bought Unique Cars today April - May Edition.

It featured the NDSOC run of Targa Tassie a little while ago before the Z Nationals.

It says Gavin Strongsman's car is a balanced and blue printed block L28 with tripple webers producing 130kw at the rear wheels.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.