what's it worth - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

what's it worth

Featured Replies

I am buying a 1982zxturbo for a parts car. I looked at it today and it was a very nice one till it met the telephone pole. It has only 60k miles and the engine is clean, but i don't need it ,i need the trans and rear. What would the engine be worth? Do you think a person could sell a majority of the parts off this car? The car will be in my wifes parking spot in the garage so I don't want it sitting around to long waiting for someone to buy the motor. But I do want to leave the engine in so someone can hear it run

steve

Please don't tempt me... you are only 2 hours away!!!

How much for the engine & Trans???

KCDC

Keith

INDY

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.