DeoxIT Who here has tried it?? - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

DeoxIT Who here has tried it??

Featured Replies

The DeOxit 5 is the conditioner, lubricant and preservative in one liquid.

Scroll down the page about 2/3, you not find cases, but you will see the galss bottles that go with the exerpt I pasted!

Will

I know, Will.

I just wanted to be sure that any newbies reading the thread wouldn't faint thinking that the quoted prices were "per unit" pricing.

I want one of those "galss" bottles. Do they come in Redhead? I have room in the garage! :D

The DeOxit 5 is the conditioner, lubricant and preservative in one liquid.

Nice! I thought I was gonna have to buy the power gold and the perservIT as well. Thanks.

Nice! I thought I was gonna have to buy the power gold and the perservIT as well.

If you ahven't done so yet, you'll want to read the Caig wesite www.caig.com before you buy anything.

D5 won't clean corroded/dirty terminals, it's for maintaining clean or cleaned teminals.

D100 cleans terminals

The other products have their own specific uses

Right. the D5 is a weak solution of the D100 formula, so you just use it to keep things clean. Use the D100 to clean the bad stuff.

What if you soaked something in D4 for 20 times longer? ;)

thx

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.