Has anyone converted to a serpentine drive system? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Has anyone converted to a serpentine drive system?

Featured Replies

I would love to do this to my L24. A single drive system is much more appealing in every way. Do any later L6 platforms use this drive that could be moved over to the L24?

what would be the advantages? youve got me thinking... :)

I have been eyeing Arizona Zcar's pullies and serpentine belt set up. It looks very nice and clean.

Since I only have one belt as it is I wonder why bother, it won't increase HP, sure won't make it handle or stop better.... but then I guess there is that "bling" factor, ah hell, cheaper to put another sticker on the back window for that :)

You are right, not a needed thing but it would look good under the hood.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Some of the S30s I've seen with the serpentine belt did it in order to use the Maxima 90 amp alternator.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.