Replacing Battery Area - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Replacing Battery Area

Featured Replies

The part I am talking about is the vent opening that comes down from the passenger side of the front windshield. If you lay in the passenger floor board with your head toward the engine compartment and look up, you will see the opening. Every parts car I have has rust holes in this area, and If yours has a goodun', please let me know before you cut it loose(I will send a picture showing hw much I need). I want a correct repair even where it will never be seen by anyone else.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.