$ speeds tranny reversing switch - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

$ speeds tranny reversing switch

Featured Replies

My '72 reversing switch has been damaged someway and I'd like to get a new one. Someone knows where I could get one cause I asked my usual used parts dealer and they don't have any. Of course north of the border would be interesting but it doesn't have to.

How about calling an actual Nissan dealer!!?

  • Author
How about calling an actual Nissan dealer!!?

That is usually my last resort ....

Victoria British lists the backup light (71-591) switch for $9.95. Applications from the 240 to 280ZX. Toll free 800-255-0088 or online at www.victoriabritish.com.

I purchased mine from them.

Wayne

  • Author
Victoria British lists the backup light (71-591) switch for $9.95. Applications from the 240 to 280ZX. Toll free 800-255-0088 or online at www.victoriabritish.com.

I purchased mine from them.

Wayne

Thanks a lot.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.