IGNORED

NE1 know what the engine oil pan steel reinforcing strips are called?

ZSaint

I need to know what Datsun/Nissan calls their flat steel strips that reinforce the oil pan against the block. I cannot find anything about them in the manual. Looking for the technical name for these steel strips.

It is a 2 -piece set of strips there are 2 part numbers for each piece.

From the Datsun / Nissan Parts Microfiche:

11124-R1000..............Reinforcement - Oil Pan (This piece goes around the rear of the engine, and along the passenger side of the engine.

11124-P6500..............Reinforcement - Oil Pan

11123-N3300.............Reinforcement with Heat S/Plate (This piece goes along the driver side of the engine near the Exhaust Downpipe)

11123-N4200.............Reinforcement with Heat S/Plate

The Datsun / Nissan Mircofiche does not specify a change over date from the first part numbers to the second.

• 6 years later...

I am looking for those parts myselft,my datsun is a 1977 280z,and my oil pan leaks even after changing the gasket at the Nissan dealership here in Tucson Az,and i was told that there are no longer avialiable..Does any one as a picture of those parts or were i could buy some .

thank you for helping

serge