Beauty or THE BEAST? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Beauty or THE BEAST?

Featured Replies

Ok, help ole Vic out on a decision.

April is approching and we all know you clean and primp and get her ready for the big show (MSA).

On the other hand, Mid April, is the "7th Annual No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour" and I'm getting some pressure to run. What's not in run info is the fact that this is really an all out 1,000 mile run. My co driver has done this run 2 years now and has assured me that it will be brutal.

So, what's more important, Beauty ... or... street cred?

Well Vic, I have had some experience with super long car trips. Last summer my sister and I drove her car from Allentown, PA across almost the whole country to Boulder, CO. How Long? Took us less than 2 days, from start to finish it is about 1800 miles. To tell you the truth it was not as bad as I would have expected, I think for the fact the I knew we were going to be driving for the entire day. If you do run, wish you the best of luck

Andy

Because it's fun thrashing the pants off your car from time to time. :)

If you break something fix it :)

Just don't dent it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.