IGNORED

Abolishment of the 15 year rule

MickieB

Yeah VL's suck major balls. So much. The guitarist in my band wants one so bad. I told him if he gets it he's not using it to get to gigs, that'll make us look bad. And yeah, san maru, if you mean the Swift GTI, i've had enough of hatch backs, got one now. Want something sporty to compliment my zed haha. Man i hate vl's, so badly. I don't see why people think they're good. Only good thing about them is the jap motor.

I know they're quick cars Justin, but only one i'd buy is.... No wait none of them... LOL. It's hard to explain what i'm looking for. Kinda luxory sport i guess. But not at the same time. It's odd. Plus i want a good looking car, cause i'm superficial.

I wouldn't mind the Pulsar GTI-R as a daily driver good on fuel and would suprise a few people especially looser WRX owners ROFL .

Yeah they're sexy. You don't realise the fuel consumption till you see the top model (the one i'd want) has an 80L tank stock... Although the rotory sorta speaks for itself on fuel consumption. But yeah i want a weekend car, i'll have a bike for during the week, don't need to afford it as a daily driver.

Well the example on prestige is only $9200, and it's in very good condition. Can't get it anymore though, but there's one in toowoomba for 20k that is claimed to be in show room condition, and it's got some nice mods done, and i could go see it first. But i'll see, my mate will kill me if i buy one cause he wants one so badly. Any other ideas of luxory sports cars? (Not soarers)

Also i'm looking at the spec R-GT 200sx. It's a mid 2002 model, so not yet three years old, resonably priced considering how new it is and what you get, and it's NISSAN! :D

If i go for this car i'll have to wait a bit longer to get some more cash under my belt.

Also correct me if i'm wrong, but won't insurance be cheaper cause it was sold locally?