IGNORED

Abolishment of the 15 year rule

MickieB

Yeah but the s14 has an ugly rear end, and i'm all for looks with my speed (eg, the zed). I think the spec s is the go then. I can put a spoiler on later if i want. Gotta get the money first though hey!

You need eye surgery boy! :devious:

One moment you're saying the s14 has an ugly rear end.....then next thing you're saying you wanna put a spoiler on an s15!

IMO the s14 rear end looks quite nice, but especially with no spoiler. s15 also looks better without. :)

No i love the stock spec R spoiler. I wouldn't go putting a massive GT wing on it or something like that, just the stock one. I can't stand cars without spoilers, all these boys take off their spoilers atm cause it's fashion, but they're also the ones going to the drag strip trying to bust out big times when it's most needed.

Sorry i hate the townsville ricers, more dollars then sense.

Well then they'd by taking their wings off with good reason. Wing = drag = slower time. For most street cars they wont go fast enough to require the stability provided by a wing.

As a good example my mate garys GT-R gains something like 3mph by removing the stock GT-R wing.