Wheel adapter problems!!! - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheel adapter problems!!!

Featured Replies

I have a set of MM Z to Honda adapters I purchased months back. Well, I just got around to swapping the wheels off my 94 Honda Accord to my 71 Z. The problem is the bolt patterns are apparently the same. I was always under the impression that Honda wheels were 4x100. My Honda appears to be 4x114.3(?). Has anyone else run into this problem? I need a set of +40mm spacers but indentical wheel pattern as my Z. I've E-mailed Ross in hopes of some resolution but I fear I'm out that $200+ and will need to locate another set of spacers. :ermm:

yep, the 90 on up accords and 92-96 preludes had 4x114.3 pattern

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.