"Strobing" lights - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

"Strobing" lights

Featured Replies

Good day,

I finaly got my Z to run. Now I am having a problem with the exterior lights. When the engine is running all the lights seem to have a strobe effect. Could this be the voltage regulator or the alternator? Also, my headlights come on and off when they please. the fuses are new and so are the bulbs. Any suggestions? Thanks.

  • Author

What are you talking about? I wanted a suggestion on what the problem might be with the car.....I found that it might have to do with the "melting" fuse box and the voltage regulator. Thanks anyway........... :angry:

i wasnt trying to be mean dude, sorry. But if your fusebox is melting, i'd replace it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.