name this camsprocket... - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

name this camsprocket...

Featured Replies

Is this a standard L28 sprocket ?

Haynes manual shows a different one.

It is sitting on an L28 camshaft in this picture...

post-5895-14150794709866_thumb.jpg

Looks like a std. L-28 unit from a later Z. I had one I got off a 80' ZX.

Phred

Yep, looks stock to me too. I just tore down an '82 engine not too long ago and I have one from it that looks like this one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.