IGNORED

battery hookup

mmagnus

I bought directly from Caig (the manufacturer).

They do sell on eBay, but currently they are only selling "DeOxiT D5" (which is the 5% solution on eBay.

The 100% solution is much better for cleaning contacts and connectors. The D5 is best for periodic maintainance of clean, un-oxidized connections

Check out the Caig website. There are PDF documents that you can download that describe all of the products and thier uses.

Caig Website (makers of DeOxiT products

According to the website, Radio Shack is supposed to carry DeOxit. Everybody go there and get TWO cans to the DeoXit- 100 spray

Even if you have to order some. They should get smart and stock it already with all those useless "tuner cleaners." WExcept the DeOxit isn't useless.

• 1 month later...
DeOxiT100" cleaned up my Wiper Motor connector electrical terminals quickly and easily to bright and shiney metal.

How about that DeOxit 100??? I got a 2 oz. can from "Parts Express.com and I got it the next day! Then I used it on the AFM connector. How about that bubbling action??? It shined up the blades right quick. The D5 spray didn't bubble, or clean any, afaik.

At $12 a 2oz. can, it's expensive, but it really did a job on the corrosion. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can do the wipers, headlights, and the engine connectors.

I think I just need to get a bigger can of the DeOXit 100, and some CorrosionX.

thx