D and Z caps on ebay - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

D and Z caps on ebay

Featured Replies

Alfadog - I wish I could change the title, but eBay won't let you modify the title (only the description) after listing an item.

Bambikiller240 - I know what you mean! The only downside is that my dad isn't going to want to let her take anything else to the dump! This was a close call...

Heath

Heath, I hope you are happy with that sale! With about 5 minutes to go I thought someone was going to get a deal (at $385 US!) but the snipers were watching tonight....!

Very happy! We were hitting the refresh button in the last minute of the auction and it was like playing the slots in Vegas or something. It'll be hard for me to part with any car part in the future, with the offhanded chance that something could be worth big $$ to someone in the future.

Thanks to everyone on this board who bid!

Heath

  • Author

like being in las vegas ROFLLOL i like that ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.