Ignition problem.. (I think) - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ignition problem.. (I think)

Featured Replies

  • Author

eehm do someone knows what's this ?

I'ts a black box near the coil.

is it the ICU ?

post-6947-14150795021115_thumb.jpg

eehm do someone knows what's this ?

I'ts a black box near the coil. is it the ICU ?

Jeffrey-

What you have posted is the rear view of the TPS, throttle position switch.

Attaches to the throttle body. Just to verify, there is a 3-pole (similar to the 2-pole injector BOSCH style) connector, right?

Wayne

Real stupid question, but is the rotor installed in the dist? Just a thought.

  • Author

Thanks wal280z.

Now i know what it is.

can somone tell me how the icu looks ?

i cant find it :ermm:

oh btw. the rotor is installed.

greetz jeffrey

  • 2 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.