IGNORED

Oil Cooler?

leondown

You may recall I run the 240K in charity bash events. On our first adventure when working hard on sandy and soft "roads" ( more like river beds ) our 240K got hot.

I am a great beliver in keeping engine oil fresh, cool and clean.

I am looking for an adapter so we can run an oil cooler and possibly extra filter.

Does any one here know of an adapter I can fit to allow an oil cooler and possible remote extra oil filter?

Many thanks

Leon

Being down under I wouldnt know where you would go, here in the states though there is Summit racing, they have several adaptable sets that you could use. Maybe you should or could look to a S130 automatic turbo oil cooler as your choice, they seem to be well made and would most likely fit.

Leon, if you have a Fram distributor in your area, you could get a HPK5 Filter adapter and a HPK2 remote filter head. This will let you plumb in a cooler. The HPK5 goes onto the motor at the filter location and has 2 ports that are half inch pipe thread.

Much luck,

Chris

• 2 weeks later...