What a bargain - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

What a bargain

Featured Replies

  • Author

Carl if he get $400 for those carbs I know I am heading for the junkyards to fund my retirement, only carbs I am looking for are triple Mikuni , but if he does sell them for $400 or more :) I could pay for my Mikunis that way :) , I just thought it was strange what people think certain parts are worth and very humorous

Aren't those a pair of Flat Tops? Are you going for concours or just given up on getting a pair of round tops?

E

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.