Interesting Read. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Interesting Read.

Featured Replies

Thanks a lot for posting it, definatly worth reading. Now I want a Z more than ever!

Great read Bill. Oh, how I love when our humble Z's are mentioned in the same article as a Lambo. :love:

Vicky

It's articles like that one that gives us Zed drivers a smile and glad we own them.

Viva the ZED.

Thanks Bill.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I don't, however, believe that $18700 is 'absolute top dollar' for one of these cars. Not even a 73. I mean that with no disrespect to 73s but I've always heard that the 73 was the least desirable of the 240Zs. I would pay that much and probably more for a pristine, showroom condition, low mileage 240. Any year. My 78, well that's just a driver. But a 240 is a 'collector.' Someday I truly feel that they wil get their due.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.