IGNORED

Im in the market for a C110 Coupe!

joonix

'lo all.

After lots of saving, I'm now in the market for a C110 Coupe. Preferably White :D

I'll be working heaps over these uni holidays, so i'll' be able to afford all the goodies I want. Heck, I've even quit smoking to realise my dream of owning a classic. Cancer or wantanabees... hrm, tough choice.

I'm located in Sydney, but I'm willing to ship cars from interstate.

Give me a call on 0412 548 171 any time guys.

Cheers,

joo.

Inter-country out of the question? I've just come into contact with a guy who knows a guy who had 2 Hardtops for sale (at least, he did when he last spoke to him) I'll hopefully know soon whether he does or not and could possibly pass on the contact details if you would be considering such a mission of an overseas shipment (from NZ).

I'm after a Hardtop only. Preferably manual, but I can put up with auto untill I build up a RB24DE stroker :)

Condition wise... well Ideally I want a car with no rust. I'm not to phased about paint, as I'll be stripping her back and having her resprayed. I wont be doing a body off restoration. Just removing what panels I can, and masking up the rest :/

I'd like all the lenses anbd trim items to be intact. The interior covering is no biggy, as that'll be redone aswell.

Preferably mechanically sound, but I've become qute knowledgable working on my kingswood, and I'm allways willing to learn. I've been given a old 202 to strip down and rebuild as an educational excercise. My old man is a mechanic and plenty of my friends are aswell.

Any GTR replica goodies are a bonus.

I would consider shipping one over from NZ. I have familly in Auckland, but I would rather source a local one.

Back to scanning the tradingpost and ebay 4 times a day...

Hi Joonix,

There was a 4 door down in Melbourne recently, but he wanted too much. I'll keep my eyes open. keep an eye on OZDAT as well. http://www.ozdat.com/classifieds/index.html

I have just found a Coupe for sale in SA's Trading Post. Some how this guy a "shoe-horned" a Chrysler 6.6 Ltr V8 into it. If you are interrested, make sure it's straight by getting a photo of the bonnet and front quarters. They should match up!!! I'm guessing it is not to Legal.