IGNORED

Opinion From The Experts

lexguy

Hey thats a nice example Jim, the watanabes REALLY set it off. I was going to grab a set of eight spokes JUST like that the other day, off a 2nd gen JDM trueno :rambo: , and i offered to swap the guy my Superlites for them. He couldnt understand the allure of the watanbes, but depite his ignorance, his mind was firmly focused on selling the car 'as is'...much to my frustration :disappoin . I saw some absouloutely MINT silver/tungsten eight spokes on a silvia the other day, but the owner had no intention of selling/swapping once again....The search continues.

As for c110's in the US, i figured there would be a few stateside by now, but how many...? A conservative estimate based on all of your comments would put the number at 5-10 perhaps? I think there would def. be a fair market for c110's from here, Michael - just through the forums anyway :devious:

In my recent wrecking advertures i discovered, like you mentioned craig, that a majority of stagnant c110's at wreckers are thrown, or have been thrown, into the crusher due to lack of interest. I honestly think that it is only just recently that the popularity of the k has spiked significantly [2-3 yrs]. I now know of one other guy in perth [!] that is interested in a clean c110 for a project - rb25det naturally. He probably has a bit of a head start as he works for Northside nissan who are really the sole dealership in perth keeping new-old stock. In any case the number of coupes around the place these days would easlily be bordering on extinction :cry: , but it does make them that much more collectable :D