IGNORED

Spark Plugs....?

H2O-Z

well, the fancy schmancy plugs will work in your old z, but i don't really recommend spending extra money to get the expensive split fire, or platinum, or any of that crap. the old z wasn't really designed to take advantage of that, and it will not help any. i bought my z, which had platinum plugs/split fire, and it really doesn't do jack, though i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to put some in! i'd personally save myself a few bucks, and go with the classics.

My 74 came with splitfires- they work fine, but as i say, theycame in it from the PO. My 73 I use NGK's, and they're everybit as good as the splits, IMO. I had used Champion & Autolites in the 73 before, but they seemed to foul more than they should. Jeremiah

Since i've had my Z NGK's have always been the recommended plug by Zheads. I was told that since electricity always goes through the path of least resistance only one of the split fire electrodes is used at anyone time anyway.