IGNORED

For Sale: 1971 240z

Ansubaca

I have had this car for almost 5 years and need to find it a good home. I no longer drive as much as I used to and cannot give it the time it deserves. Cost will be either the best offer or whomever I feel will give it the care it deserves.

Here are the main details: 1971 240z VIN: HLS3030857, mileage 189,771. I have all of the details and old photos on my website: http://www.sizzlefish.com/zcar/zcar.html. Make sure you hit the detail link on the bottom of the page. I have only put on about 10k miles in the last 5 years.

I do not have immediate access to a digital camera so the photos do not show the car in current state. The only thing different now is the clear coat is going and bumpers are rusting (see below for known issues). If you have serious interest, please let me know and I will arrange to borrow a camera and photograph for you. I am located in Pacifica, CA and would also be happy to show by arrangement.

Known issues: the clear coat is peeling or gone in areas around the car; the chrome on the front and rear bumpers needs to be redone (the guy who owned it before me had a crappy paint and chrome job done - front bumper is mostly dechromed and rear is starting to dechrome); tires have a little tread but need to be replaced; small hole in driver's seat upholstery; exhaust smokes a bit every now and then (not water vapor); clock is dead (but who's isn't); antenna motor is dead.

I have only had a chance to drive it a select few times over the last 5 months or so but it still runs very strong. It only has about 25 miles on the last oil change.

I also have the original OEM parts and service manuals that I would consider throwing in for the right buyer.

Please feel free to email me with any questions at rich@sizzlefish.com. I don't hit this site very much anymore but will try to make an effort to check this thread every day or 2 for questions in case your email was eaten by my SPAM filters.

Hi,

This is my first post, but i have been browsing this site for a few months now, searching for the right 240Z. I believe that search may be over. I have sent you an email already, but in case you don't get it i thought i'd respond here.

Is their any rust? What are you looking to get for it? Origional 4 speed? Besides the paint and chrome problems, is their anything else wrong with the vehicle?

I'd like to see some recent pics as well. Do you have a problem shipping it, i'm on the east coast. You can send a response to Jayru187@ptd.net

Thanks,

Jay

Glad to see you sold it. I wish you were closer to me, then i could have paid what you were asking. Shipping would have killed me.

I found one 15 minutes from my house though, origional owner car, very clean. I pick her up saturday. So it worked out for the both of us :D