IGNORED

C110 240K Service Manual Ebay Australia

Alfadog

Nope, a guy from the US of all places won - he's currently looking to buy a C110.

It's funny, these things go for $50 whilst I bought a C210 Service Manual from ebay the other day for $4! ROFL

Will continue to keep an eye out for another one for you Tom-

AAAARRRRHH Bugger Bugger Bugger. Outbid in the last 30 seconds!!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have bid until the last moment.

Anyone who knows the guy who won it, tell him he's a #@@%!!

There. I fell better now.

:stupid:

Alfadog - you'll have to stop posting the links here :P . I don't need any more competition in buying myself a manual. Have been trying for 5 months now :mad: :mad:

AAAARRRRHH Bugger Bugger Bugger. Outbid in the last 30 seconds!!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have bid until the last moment.

Anyone who knows the guy who won it, tell him he's a #@@%!!

There. I fell better now.

:stupid:

Alfadog - you'll have to stop posting the links here :P . I don't need any more competition in buying myself a manual. Have been trying for 5 months now :mad: :mad:

I know it's nicer to have your own on hand, but if the need arises Pete I've got all the individual C110 manuals from Nissan, (except that @^%! airconditioning one from Kieki Diesel for the 240K) as well as the combined single volume. For whatever reason these seem to sell a lot cheaper. They appear to have everything the others have...just all in one binding. I can always scan or photocopy anything specific if you are in a fix....or a broke? :laugh:

Cheers,

Jim.

Thanks for the offer, Jim.

Did you not have any luck chasing up the air conditioning manual that had been posted on ebay? I e-mailed the guy, but never heard back from him. Pity.

Initially, I'm after a wiring diagram for a 2 door (so I can fit the EFI Rover donk and throw the holley paperweight away). Eventually, I'll need everything, which is why I'm chasing the manual for myself.

Leon: Where did you buy your new manual, and how much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking. I might have to bite the bullet, and fork out for a new one, if I can't pick up a second hand one for the right price.

• 2 weeks later...

dear 440k

sorry slow replying I access these web pages from work and some times the boss wants me to spend my time actualling doing productive work very frustrating

marque.com.au

Shop: Central Coast Motor Books, 470 Pacific Highway, Wyoming (Gosford). NSW. 2250.

Telephone: (02) 4322 4803. Fax: (02) 4322 4803.

Email: books@marque.com.au.

$89 including postage and handling within Aust

Leon