Aussie Ebay Z Parts - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Aussie Ebay Z Parts

Featured Replies

Interesting, there are a couple of bits on ebay of his that I would have liked to bid on. But I really can't be bothered going through what that guy did to get them :( . I wonder how it will affect the bidding?

Thanks for that link and information. I was thinking about bidding on the webber manifold he has but dont think I will. Cant be bothered with all that $^!#.

Good on you MrC for mentioning that, the power of the intraweb :)

  • Author

If you are thinking of bidding, maybe contact the seller and voice your concerns to the guy.

He does have alot of positive feedback, and some negative.

I was reading the ozdat post a couple of days before all his stuff showed up on ebay, and thought everyone should know about it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thanks for posting this Craig. Invaluable information for potential bidders.. Buyer Beware!

I know the seller personally, and have spoken to him about this scenario. Based on that I can say a couple of things:

There was a stuff-up in payment timings which resulted in the seller being out of the country before the goods were paid for, and hence they were not shipped.

(I suspected that this was the case & stated this in the OzDat forums.)

The seller was not pro-active in rectifying the situation after returning to Australia. He took too long to sort out the fact that he had received payment & then ship the goods.

I'm of the impression that both parties were at fault, but the seller should have sorted it out ASAP.

I don't believe that the scenario warrants a complete 'steer-clear' of the seller, let the e-bay feedback speak for itself. AND DON'T BID ON THE PARTS I'M AFTER!!!! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.