AC Pulley - Impact Wrench - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AC Pulley - Impact Wrench

Featured Replies

Hi,

For my '70 240Z...

I used an impact to remove the bolt that holds on the AC & Crank pulley. I'm assuming I use the impact wrench to put it back on too. Am I correct? I just don't want to damage anything. :nervous:

Thanks,

Steve

hey,I would rather find out the foot pounds that the bolt has to be tightened and then do it with a torgue wrench and afriend to help hold the pulley and crank still while you tighten it up......thump

hey,I would rather find out the foot pounds that the bolt has to be tightened and then do it with a torgue wrench and afriend to help hold the pulley and crank still while you tighten it up......thump

I second that. Proper torque is preferred.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.