20+ years waiting - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

20+ years waiting

Featured Replies

After seven months for a daily driver restoration I got to take the first drive.(pics in gallery) It was as great as I last remembered in my old Z. My 30 mph paint job even turned a few heads on the way to gas up! My wife gave me the o.k. to get another if I want .I would like to start one without as much hidden damage next time. But I could not have done it without the help of alot of the people on this site who took the time to answer questions so I could keep going. Thanks Jim.

It's good to hear another Z is on the road!!! Enjoy, and we're always glad to answer questions. I feel the same about the available information from everyone here when I went through my Z. Have fun!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.