Sound (again) - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sound (again)

Featured Replies

You wish Rob :D

all the Z's ive seen for sale here haven't been as expensive as a GTR. Go to Autopoint.co.nz and see for your self. There like $29,000

Wow! a nice '89 GTR for $NZ30K!

http://www.autopoint.co.nz/marketplace/UsedCarDetail.asp?ID=1976390&Criteria=%40Make%3D%27NISSAN%27%2C+%40Model%3D%27SKYLINE%27%2C+%40OrderBy%3D%27P2%27&NoOfRecs=165&PageNo=1&chkRows=500

I'm off to check on import laws...

Don't really want to part with my Z but I have got to get one of those Skylines!

As an aside, apparently a good 240Z is worth more than a good R32 GTR in Japan. Maybe I should see if anyone over there wants to swap...

  • Author

Yeah Z's are in demand in Japan...

If you wanted a GTR, you'd be better importing straight from Japan. There are more Skylines there, at cheaper prices.

I just saw a 300ZX TT a while back from Japan for $12,000 - AUD. That's around 6 of your US big uns ;)

  • 2 months later...

What year was the 300, there about $9000NZD here for a mint condition '89's to '93's, $6000NZD for a shabby one, I just sold my '90 300zx N/A for $8000NZD couple of weeks ago

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.