IGNORED

1967 Bluebird Wagon on Ebay

Alfadog

There's a KE10 that often visits the shops up the road from me. It looks in OK nick, but just needs a bit of TLC... I'd love a KE.. hehehe. Justin, did you see the one that was on Ebay a while ago??? BEAUTIFUL!

Chris, you're close enough to the bluebird. :) :) :)

Nah I missed that one.

This one is owned by a mate of a mate. Interior has seen better days, but mechanically it's good, with a rebuilt motor. I just have to check the condition of the body. They rust just as badly as our good ol Dattos. :(

The one on Ebay was one of the most immaculate ones I've ever seen... it was in Sydney, but I was still seriously tempted. Got to keep focus though!

While on the subject... seen this (relisted)?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2485666184&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Here's some inspiration for you :)

post-1243-14150794082571_thumb.jpg

Ohh! Love the KE25's, or in that case TE27. That's my pick of all the Corollas. Pretty damn rare though. There was one that was advertised here once at a good price. Turned out to be just a KE20. :(

That Datsun 2000 would also be awesome to have.

I'm always on the lookout for obscure old cars up here, but really haven't found anything.

That guy with the Cedric (yes it is a Cedric, just called a different name) also had an old Silvia (CPS311) for sale which was 99.9% rusted. While having a look at the Silvia, me and me mate (Ripper) had a look at the Cedric which looks to be in very good condition. The interior was sweet and the only visible rust, with just a quick look over the car, was on the chrome bumpers.