Name this rare L24 manifold - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Name this rare L24 manifold

Featured Replies

I picked up this P30 intake manifold on ebay for dirt cheap. I bought it mostly because I have never seen anything like this before. It is a nissan part and bolts up to my 240z head seemlessly. It looks like it might take the same stock carb as the 510. Anybody have any information about this manifold or the cars they came on. Intake picks much welcome.

post-6120-14150794037143_thumb.jpg

240K's, 240C's (I think) and Laurels.

Check out my gallery there should be a pic in there somewhere of my engine bay so you'll see one similar with the carb etc. on it.

Yeah they came on the single carbie version of the L24 engine, like the 240C to 280C and 240K (and according to the haynes maunal some of the 240/260Z cars without emission controlls, but i dont know where they get their info from).

Hope you didnt pay much for it. If you want to lower the HP output of your engine, put it on.

I also saw a manifold on L series six in the junkyard on with a downdraft type throttle body fuel injection setup. I have no idea what it's out of and it's the only one I have ever seen.

  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

So do you think a stock Hitachi carb bolts up to that or would a single Weber downdraft work?

Looks like it would make for a simple carb setup with no power above 3000 rpm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.