IGNORED

SR20DET on a 1971 240Z

matopete

oh we deffinitely can not stay away from the Z cars. but about the stolen Z yea we got it back but in a total of 15 pieces, frame was cut in 3, roof chopped off and everything taken out. they caught the asses who did it so im happy with that. and yes on the silver Z they are watanabe R-type

yea it was in super street september 2003 issue of back in the day. damn i miss that car more and more everyday

not to sound like a n00b or anything but that was the car that got me into 240z's. i was familiar with 510's and the likes but not the 240z before that. after reading the article i did all kinds of research and have been a fanatic since.

well they gotta ask the questions for the reason an sr is in there, they ask we'll answer

Haha, true, guess i should have read the post, I'm just used to most people bashing SR's in Z's mainly becuase of its lesser cylinders and smaller displacment. :P

Anyone elts interested in seeing another SR powered Z click here..

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EesuGLVo1Aw

Thats my baby. :love: