wiring diagram? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

wiring diagram?

Featured Replies

anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for my 1973 240z?

Even the most rudimentary service manuals (Haynes, Chiltons, etc.) have wiring diagrams. I think they're just reduced versions of what comes in the proper factory service manual from Nissan.

  • Author

I'm still working on getting a Chiltons... maybe i can order one from wyotech when i go there.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

thank you for your help. I think the last place i took my car f*cked it over. I want to replace all the wiring.

AdrianZ

If you want a copy of the wiring diagrams that are usually available from this site PM me as I have them saved on my computer and can send them to you.

Regards

Joseph

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.