IGNORED

GT Badge in Yahoo

Razor

Hey Mr. Camouflage, is that "you're under arrest" in your avitar and if so, what ones did they drive a Z in. I've seen another still of them next to a Z, but not what episode?

I didnt know what it was from, just found it somewhere, but since you told me i did a search on google, and yes it is.

zz-269.jpg

Seems that they drove:

240ZG, s800 (like they would catch anyone in that) and a Cobra

Models:

0030502416002,FUJIMI,2800YEN,YOU'RE UNDER ARREST 02 1/24 FAIRLADY 240ZG with FIGURE,

0030502416003,FUJIMI,2800YEN,YOU'RE UNDER ARREST 03 1/24 TOYOTA S800 with FIGURE,Picture

0030502416005,FUJIMI,3500YEN,YOU'RE UNDER ARREST 05 1/24 427S/C COBRA with FIGURE,

also found this:

http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cache:j9osKj1-enQJ:caselaw.findlaw.com/data2/californiastatecases/b121351a.doc+under+arrest+240z&hl=en

weird, the things you find with google.

Yeah, I've seen those model and figure kits. It had always looked like they were taken from one of the episodes or movies and was interested in seeing them zip around in a Z! Thanx!!

Originally posted by Razor

If you wanna go cheaper on GT badges just get the R32 or R33 GT badges I think they only cost around $45 each but its not the same as the real C110 GT badges

Yeah exactly, I don't want the newer badges. It'd stick out like a sore thumb - to me.