Ot poic but what the heck. - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ot poic but what the heck.

Featured Replies

Dude, I been there. My best friend hooked up with my ex. However, this was after I was over her. That didn't take too long cause she was evil.

I was pissed at her because I knew she would only hurt him. So I arranged to get together. Well one thing led to another and you can figure out what happened. The good part is that I pretended like it never happened. I did not call and brushed it off as nothing if she hinted at it. My only regret is not leaving $2 on her dresser to show what I thought of her.

I only thought of that after I left. So if you do decide to get a revenge fling just remember to leave some money. Bring a sack of coins. That would be hilarious

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.